Insurance Companies we work with:
- Aetna (Claudia, Debbie)
- The Alliance (Aimee, Claudia, Debbie)
- Cigna (Claudia, Haley)
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS; Aimee, Hannah, Debbie, Danielle, Nicole, Ann, Shannon, Haley, Claudia, Nicole)
- Dean Health Plan (Aimee, Claudia, Danielle, Debbie, Haley, Nicole, Shannon)
- First Health: (Aimee, Claudia, Danielle, Debbie, Nicole, Haley)
- ForwardHealth/Medicaid (All therapists as long as you are not part of an HMO)
- MHS (Aimee, Claudia, Debbie)
- TriCare (Debbie)
- Optum/UHC (Claudia, Debbie, Haley, Shannon)
- Quartz: (Aimee, Claudia, Danielle, Debbie, Haley, Nicole, Shannon)
Madison Trauma Therapy does our best to contract with as many health insurance companies as possible.
Any information provided on this website does not guarantee your insurance coverage or benefits.
In an effort to minimize out of pocket costs for you, please call the number on the back of your insurance card prior to your first appointment.
- Please confirm the therapist you wish to work with is covered with your specific insurance plan. This is important as each insurance plan varies and not every therapists is covered under the same plans.
- Please ask if you need a prior authorization for outpatient mental health before your first session as most insurance companies will not back date an authorization.
- Find out about your benefits from your insurance company (i.e. copay/coinsurance, deductible, etc).
Prior to your first appointment we will ask for a copy of your insurance card.
Self Pay Options:
We also offer a self-pay option. Rates vary based on client’s ability to pay.
We can accept checks or credit cards and offer an online payment option through your secure client portal.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Learn more here.