Insurance Companies we work with:
- The Alliance (Debbie, Claudia)
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS; Debbie, Claudia, Ann, Jocelyn, Nicole, Danielle)
- Dean Health Plan (Debbie, Claudia, Aimee)
- ForwardHealth/Medicaid (all therapists as long as you are not part of an HMO)
- Military OneSource (Debbie)
- United HealthCare (Debbie, Claudia)
Madison Trauma Therapy does our best to contract with as many health insurance companies as possible.
Any information provided on this website does not guarantee your insurance coverage or benefits.
In an effort to minimize out of pocket costs for you, please call the number on the back of your insurance card prior to your first appointment.
- Please confirm the therapist you wish to work with is covered with your specific insurance plan. This is important as each insurance plan varies and not every therapists is covered under the same plans.
- Please ask if you need a prior authorization for outpatient mental health before your first session as most insurance companies will not back date an authorization.
- Find out about your benefits from your insurance company (i.e. copay/coinsurance, deductible, etc).
Prior to your first appointment we will ask for a copy of your insurance card.
Self Pay Options:
We also offer a self-pay option. Our usual and customary rates are:
- Psychotherapy with a licensed provider: $180
- Psychotherapy with a therapist in training (working towards licensure): $120
- Psychotherapy with a counseling intern (under supervision by a licensed therapist): $70
Please speak with your therapist if your financial situation would make the above fees challenging for you.
We can accept checks or credit cards and offer an online payment option through your secure client portal.